The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.
• Now standard with Axius 360° Control Propulsion System.
• Mercury Installation Quality Certification – standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
• Choice of twin MerCruiser stern drives or inboards.
• Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters.
• Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform.
• Extra-large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can also accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator.
• Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allows easy access to deck area from cockpit.
• Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
• Standard SmartCraft® Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
• Extra-large port lights give interior an open, airy feeling.
• Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
• Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave/coffeemaker combo and plenty of storage.
• Large enclosed head compartment with simulated teak flooring.
• Innovative fiberglass arch top with aft sunshade.